Friday, December 28, 2012

Meet The Teacher

Hi all!  My name is Teresa and I have been teaching First Grade for two years.  It has been extremely fun and I absolutely adore my students.  Prior to first, I dipped into third, fourth, and fifth grade.  I know where my kiddies are coming from and I know where they have to go! There is no other career that is more rewarding than teaching.


I reside in Bayville, NJ and am the oldest of three children.  I LOVE my younger sister and brother SOOO much!  I am also engaged to a wonderful man, Joe.  We will marry July 2013.  I am super excited about it!  Together we have two pups, Julia and Cookie.  They are the cutest dogs in the world.  I love sharing stories about them to my class.


I created this blog to share some of my ideas with you.  My class enjoys having fun while learning and I wanted to show you!  I hope you and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello neighbor!

    I'm so happy that you started your own blog. Everything looks great! I am looking forward to sharing ideas with you! See you next year.

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi!

    Yay! Didn't know you were on here. I have some extra time now that I am not working three jobs lol... I hope you are having a great break!

    Happy New Year!!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete