Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years

Woo-hoo! Happy New Years everyone!  What a year 2012 has been.  I was engaged to the love of my life, I bought a house, held our first Christmas here.  This year was a year surrounded with family and filled with love and happiness.  I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for me.  Bring it on!  :)

Now onto the teaching part.... hehehe..... I created New Years Centers and Writing Prompts for my firsties.  I CANNOT wait to use them in my class on Wednesday!  We have a lot to talk, write, and share about.  
You can get the New Years Centers right here:


Included in this download you will find:
Literacy:*Noun Sort*Building Words*Short Vowel/Long Vowel Word Sort*New Years ABC Order
Math:*Firecracker Fast Facts*Stop and Skip Count
Writing:* Two Prompts

Have a wonderful, happy, and SAFE New Year!
~Miss Gregorio

No comments:

Post a Comment