Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bulletin Boards

Why hello there!     I sure feel like it's crunch time.  With that being said, we've been working on adding, subtracting, reading responses, letter writing, natural resources, oh my!  LOL....    BUT... we did find some time to make our Splat Cats.


And here is the finish product... TaDa!



  I have to say they were super excited about making them.  After we created our Splat Cats, we wrote letters to people we love.  We gave reasons as to why we loved them. {SIGH} ... They were too stinkin' cute!
"Dear Dad, I love you so much! I love you because you get me a lot of toys.  Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Youssef."

How adorable right? I was super proud of them and we haven't stopped yet!  Today we continued to write letters to our parents PERSUADING them to give us something really we want!  OH MY GOODNESS, they are so funny and I cannot wait to share.  We brainstormed some wants: a puppy, vacation, a flat-screen TV in our room (ha), a raise in allowance...lol and the list goes on.  Will the parents laugh or cry ...we will just have to wait and see :)


Oh yeah, before I finished my bulletin board, I did want to share our super cute 2013 Board.  Here ya go!


Ok, off to wedding plan.  Happy Teaching!
~Teresa

3 comments:

  1. I love the Splat the cat Writing craftivity! Super cute! I am your newest follower! look forward to seeing even more great ideas come from your classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh, you are too sweet. Thanks so much! I can't wait to share more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just the cutest bulletin boards! I bet the persuasive writing was hysterical! I always feel that this concept comes naturally to some of them, because once the holidays and the holiday commercials roll around each year, they can instantly become so persuasive! Thanks for the adorable ideas!

    ~Miss Martin
    Miss Martin’s Classroom

    ReplyDelete